There are a lot of housing options out there—condominiums, townhouses, manufactured homes, apartments… But making the best choice for your lifestyle comes down to the details. At Southmoor, you’ll gain:
- The opportunity to own a quality-built home for less than you’d pay to rent elsewhere. Stop paying rent and start building equity!
- The privacy and quiet of a stand-alone home with its own yard, plus the convenience of parking in your own driveway.
- Maintenance-free living—from flawless landscaping, to automatic snow removal, to an on-site service team, we can provide the services you need to live as effortlessly as you choose!
- Freedom from annual property taxes, homeowner’s association fees, and assessment fees. And let’s be honest, less expense means less stress!
- Up to 2,000 sq. ft. of living space and two-, three-, or four-bedroom home layouts. Amenities include fireplaces, solid oak cabinets, Jacuzzi® tubs, top-quality appliances, maintenance-free exteriors, and much more!
- Easy access to DeKalb’s top-notch schools, shopping, dining, outdoor activities, and more. Interstate 88 and State Routes 23 and 38 are just minutes away.
- A friendly neighborhood atmosphere with the benefits of a private subdivision. Your neighbors have a vested interest in the community and are motivated to protect their investment.
- A fully appointed community center where we host weekly card nights, coffee and doughnut drop-ins, week night bingo, and monthly potluck dinners. The facility is also available for resident use, such as birthday parties, family gatherings, holiday events, etc…
“We were impressed when we drove by at how attractive the community is.”
“It is in a great location – close to I-88, 23 and 38.”
“I was looking for a community with nice and friendly neighbors , we are happy to say they are more than nice… They are FANTASTIC”
“We love our home, it is so easy to care for and has a convenient floor plan that is perfect for us.”
“We love it here! It is so nice and quiet. We should have done this a long time ago.”