There are a lot of housing options out there—condominiums, townhouses, manufactured homes, apartments… But making the best choice for your lifestyle comes down to the details. At Southmoor, you’ll gain:
- The opportunity to own a quality-built home for less than you’d pay to rent elsewhere. Stop paying rent and start building equity!
- The privacy and quiet of a stand-alone home with its own yard, plus the convenience of parking in your own driveway.
- Maintenance-free living—from flawless landscaping, to automatic snow removal, to an on-site service team, we can provide the services you need to live as effortlessly as you choose!
- Freedom from annual property taxes, homeowner’s association fees, and assessment fees. And let’s be honest, less expense means less stress!
- Up to 2,000 sq. ft. of living space and two-, three-, or four-bedroom home layouts. Amenities include fireplaces, solid oak cabinets, Jacuzzi® tubs, top-quality appliances, maintenance-free exteriors, and much more!
- Easy access to DeKalb’s top-notch schools, shopping, dining, outdoor activities, and more. Interstate 88 and State Routes 23 and 38 are just minutes away.
- A friendly neighborhood atmosphere with the benefits of a private subdivision. Your neighbors have a vested interest in the community and are motivated to protect their investment.
- A fully appointed community center where we host weekly card nights, coffee and doughnut drop-ins, week night bingo, and monthly potluck dinners. The facility is also available for resident use, such as birthday parties, family gatherings, holiday events, etc…
Virtual Tour Block
Take a virtual tour of some beautiful homes available through Southmoor Estates.The Pulse The Classic
“We were impressed when we drove by at how attractive the community is.”
“It is in a great location – close to I-88, 23 and 38.”
“I was looking for a community with nice and friendly neighbors , we are happy to say they are more than nice… They are FANTASTIC”
“We love our home, it is so easy to care for and has a convenient floor plan that is perfect for us.”
“We love it here! It is so nice and quiet. We should have done this a long time ago.”